Muscle tone is one of the physical differences between women.
You must know this principles if trying you want to be healthier:
You must train your muscle tone
Cardio for fat loss
Eat healthy food
It’s very simple.
Here the 30 day challenge to help you be more beautiful
This challenge works when you incorporate 3 principles mentioned above. 30 day butt and leg challenge helps you reduce your excess weight through calories burned and increased metabolism.
This challenge is adjustable to your wellness level. On the off chance that day 1 is too simple, begin with a day that is all the more difficult. In like manner, if day 1 is excessively testing, do as much as you can and develop step by step until the point that you can move to day 2
Stick with this program, and it does not matter your current fitness level . You will see how your muscles tone and strength after 30 days
The first day
♦ 5 Front Lunges
♦ 5 Squats
♦ 5 Back Lunges
♦ 5 Curtsy Lunges
The second day
♦ 7 Front Lunges
♦ 7 Squats
♦ 7 Back Lunges
♦ 7 Curtsy Lunges
The third day
♦ 8 Curtsy Lunges
♦ 8 Front Lunges
♦ 8 Squats
♦ 8 Back Lunges
The fourth day
♦ 10 Front Lunges
♦ 10 Squats
♦ 10 Curtsy Lunges
♦ 10 Back Lunges
The fifth day
♦ 15 Squats
♦ 15 Front Lunges
♦ 15 Back Lunges
♦ 15 Curtsy Lunges
The sixth day
♦ 20 Front Lunges
♦ 20 Squats
♦ Back Lunges
♦ 20 Curtsy Lunges The seventh day
♦ Front Lunges ♦
• Standing in a upright position, shoulder wide apart
• Take a step slightly further forward to the front
• Keeping your core tight, and neutral back
• Bend your knees down (like the picture on the right)
• Concentrating on using your lower body to lift yourself back up into original position
♦ Squats ♦
•Start in a standing position, feet shoulder-width apart and hands clasped in front of chest, elbows slightly bent.
•Brace your abs, push your hips back and bend your knees, lowering the body into a squat. Pause at the bottom, then push back up to the starting position
♦ Back Lunges♦
• Lunges are a great exercise, but don’t limit yourself to walking lunges when there are several options to break the monotony. Here are four of the most overlooked cousins of the traditional lunge that are guaranteed to make your legs feel like Jell-O
♦ Back Lunges♦
•Start from standing, and step your left leg behind you and to the right so your thighs cross, bending both knees as if you were curtsying. Make sure your front knee is aligned with your front ankle.
•Return to standing, and switch sides to complete one rep.
•Do three sets of 12 to 15 reps.