OUR NEXT GOAL IS TO FIRE UP THE CORE!
Endeavoring to give your waist some particular shape, you presumably attempted various asked for moves, and if there was not a win. You shouldn’t be frustrated in light of the fact that we are putting forth you a demonstrated exercise that should be possible at whatever time and anyplace. We trust that it will end up being your most loved center chiseling set of activities.
This is an arrangement of 6 basic activities that objective each edge of your excellent waistline!
Go through this sequence 1-3 times, following the instructions bellow!
1.TIU TUMMY TONER
- Starting position – in a strong plank position, shoulders in line with your wrists
- Engaging your core and focusing on your right oblique, bring your right knee as close to your right elbow as possible.
- Returning to starting position repeat on the left side to complete one rep.
ALTERNATE SIDES FOR 20 REPS!
2.LOW PLANK WITH LEG LIFTS
- Starting position – in a low plank position on your elbows.
- Keeping abs engaged, kick your right leg straight up while the foot is flexed.
- Return to starting position and repeat to another side. That is one rep.
PERFORM 20 REPS!
- Starting position -Laying on your back, flat on your mat, stretch out your legs with your heels touching the ground.
- Engaging your core and slowly sitting up straight, bring your arms out into a ‘T’ shape and twist to the right.
- Return to starting position and repeat on the left side. That is one rep.
PERFORM A TOTAL OF 30 REPS!
4.WEIGHTED HANDS TO KNEES
Use one 5-8 lb dumbbell.
- Starting position – Laying on your back, bend legs at 90 degrees and hold a single dumbbell in hands above your chest.
- Touching with the weight to your knees, crunch in and then extend your legs forward and arms back behind you bringing them in a straight line (from your hands to your feet). That is on rep. Be sure that shoulders remain on the mat all the time and the feet and hands should never touch the ground.
PERFORM 10 REPS!
5.EAGLE POSE CRUNCH
- Starting position – in a standard eagle pose, on your back—crossing your right arm under your left and your right leg over your left.
- Take an inhale and as you exhale and lifting up, bring elbows towards knees and pause at the top
- Inhale as you lower, keeping your core tight and engaged all the time. Returning to starting position complete one rep.
PERFORM 10 REPS.
- Starting position – laying on your back, legs straight up above you and knees and hands gently resting behind your head.
- Scissoring one leg at a time, crunch opposite elbow to meet your knee. Alternating sides, complete one rep.
PERFORM 30 REPS.
This article originally appeared on http://ffbody.com