Have you ever experienced puffy eyes or dark circles under your eyes? If so, stress, fatigue, and lack of sleep could be to blame. Over time, this could result in inflammation, thus making your dark circles more noticeable.
Furthermore, many other factors could lead to the development of this problem, including long-term use of certain medication, allergies, and genetic factors.
If left untreated, bags and dark circles can be only surgically removed.
In fact, there are many types of expensive over-the-counter treatments for eyes. But, most of them are not worth it.
Fortunately, you can treat this problem with homemade recipes that are all-natural and safe to use.
How to Get Rid of Bags and Dark Circles Effectively:
Store an apple in your refrigerator and then mix it together with one tbsp. of oats until you get a thick paste. Apply it to your face and allow it to act for about fifteen minutes. Finally, rinse with cold water.
As apples help relax your muscles, you can use them to help relax your puffy, tired eyes after a long day.
– Goat or Cow’s Milk
Store the milk in your refrigerator. When cool, you should soak two cotton balls in it and apply them to the affected area. Allow them to act for about fifteen minutes and rinse with cold water.
– Green Tea
The regular consumption of green tea helps fight inflammation, prevent fluid retention, and detoxify your body. You should consume two cups of green tea on a daily basis for maximum benefits.
Also, you can soak 2 green tea bags in some hot water and while still warm, eliminate the excess water from them. Then, apply them to the affected area.
Cucumbers have potent anti-inflammatory properties and could provide beneficial effects when applied externally.
Simply cut a cucumber in thin slices and apply them to the affected area. Leave them to act for twenty minutes and then apply new cucumber slices. You should repeat the same procedure until you notice improvements.
– Sweet Potato
The starch found in sweet potatoes has great bleaching properties. Sweet potatoes are also high in water that could help moisturize your skin.
You can get rid of bags and dark circles if you cut a potato in thick slices and keep them in the refrigerator for about ten minutes. Next, you should apply them on your bags and eyelids and allow them to act for about fifteen minutes.
- You should also get enough rest and restorative sleep in order to get rid of dark circles under your eyes because fatigue may be the main culprit of this problem. This means that in case you don’t get enough rest, you won’t be able to get rid of bags and dark circles.
- Protect your face from the sun as well as use all-natural moisturizes.
- Avoid anything that could contribute to fluid retention like being physically inactive and consuming too much salt.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes continuously since it could damage and irritate the delicate tissues around your eyes.
- It is important to understand that cosmetics could have a negative impact and result in inflammation around your eyes.
- Consume lots of water, at least two liters on a daily basis. If you keep your body well-hydrated, it could help support detoxification, protect against fluid retention and enhance skin health. This helps remove your darks circles effectively.
- Eat more diuretic foods like asparagus, green tea, etc.