The ketogenic diet comes from a long time ago, when back in the 1920 was invented to deal with epilepsy. It’s was discovered that this diet affects possitively the procession of nutrients, and the epilepsy attacks can decrease thanks to it. Here we are going to suggest you a widely known 7 day diet plan which is ketogenic and acts amazing on your well-being.
It’s based on reduction of carbohydrates and their replacement with healthy fats.
7 DAY KETOGENIC DIET MEAL PLAN
- Breakfast – Eggs, bacon and tomato
- Lunch – Chicken salad with olive oil and feta cheese
- Dinner – Salmon with asparagus cooked in butter
- Breakfast – Eggs, tomatoes, goat cheese and basil
- Lunch – Peanut butter, almond milk, cocoa butter and milkshake with stevia
- Dinner – Meatballs with vegetables and cheddar cheese
- Breakfast – Keto milkshake
- Lunch – Salad of prawns with avocado and olive oil
- Dinner – Pork shops with broccoli, parmesan cheese and salad
- Breakfast – Omelet with avocado, peppers, onions, spices and salsa
- Lunch – A handful of nut and celery with guacamole and salsa
- Dinner – Stuffed chicken with cheese and vegetables
- Breakfast – Omelet with cheese and tomatoes
- Lunch – The remains of the last dinner
- Dinner – Eggs, steak, mushrooms and salad
- Breakfast – Omelet with ham and vegetables
- Lunch – Ham and cheese and a handful of nuts
- Dinner – White fish with eggs and spinach cooked on coconut oil
- Breakfast – Eggs with bacon and mushrooms
- Lunch – Hamburger with salsa cheese and guacamole
- Dinner – Beef steak with eggs and salad
It is possible and completely normal to feel hungry between meals, and this is why we will list you some snacks that are compatible with the ketogenic diet.
- Cheese with olives
- 1-2 hard boiled eggs
- Dark chocolate with 90 % cocoa content
- Celery with salsa and guacamole
- A handful of nuts and seeds
- Yogurt mixed with cocoa butter and pecan butter
After all you will see that the diet is not so strict and allows you to eat many foods that you love. Just try it and see how it’s going, because you can only gain a lot of benefits and lose nothing.