Serves: 2 mini muffin loaves
For the Bread:
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- ¾ cup powdered Swerve
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- 2 tablespoon of powdered Swerve
- 1 teaspoon melted butter
- Approx 1 teaspoon heavy whipping cream
- Melt coconut oil and butter.
- Beat eggs, swerve, pumpkin puree, sour cream, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice until combined.
- Slowly add coconut oil and butter to the mixture.
- In a separate bowl, combine coconut flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Add flour mixture to other ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into 2 greased mini loaf pans (or cover in parchment paper).
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for approx 45 minutes or until a fork inserted in center comes out clean.
- Melt butter and add powedered Swerve.
- Pour heavy whipping cream over mixture until it thins out. Can add more or less if needed.
- Drizzle over warm bread.
Nutritional Information Based on MyFitnessPal app (8 servings) – 105 calories, fat 10.3g, protien .3, carbs 1.98 – 0.4375 = 1.55 Net Carbs
*Sugar Alcohols in Swerve are not calculated in carbs.