There are plenty of diets that make promises to lose weight and keep it down, but few of them can really help you. If you want to slim down and maintain your new weight, you should find a healthy, balanced diet-plan that fit your needs.
We would like to show you this weight-loss plan that can help you slim down safely and make you look gorgeous. By following this diet, you will be able to lose up to twelve pounds in a month. But you should remember that it requires strong motivation and willpower.
There are several options for your meals and all you need to do is to choose breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks from the list below. Combine this diet with a daily thirty-minute training routine to see great results!
– Scrambled egg burritos with spinach and tomatoes.
– Two slices of crunchy french toast with cottage cheese.
– Healthy banana muffins.
– Scrambled eggs with cheese, zucchini and greens.
– Homemade nut granola with greek yogurt.
– Egg benedict with ham.
– oatmeal with soy milk and sliced apples.
– Peach quinoa porridge.
– Mushroom tomato frittata.
– Hash browns with sweet peppers, onions and tomatoes.
-Baked salmon with steamed brown rice.
– Homemade whole grain vegetable wrap.
– Mushroom soup.
– Prawn quinoa salad.
Chicken egg noodle soup.
– Whole-wheat pasta with vegetable sauce.
– Grilled sweet potato with cheese frittata.
– Tuna salad with greens, sweet peppers, kale and eggs.
– Thai peanut curry noodles.
– Tofu wrap with salsa sauce.
– Chicken noodle soup.
– Lemon baked salmon with asparagus and bulgur.
– Roasted cod and scallions with spiced potatoes
– Chicken steak with grilled asparagus and broccoli.
– Baked pork with mango sauce.
– Quinoa with mushrooms, kale and sweet potatoes.
– Cod with beans, corn and pesto.
– Shrimp salad with greens.
– Turkey steak with black beans.
– Baked spinach and pea risotto.
– A glass of orange juice.
– A bowl of strawberries.
– Skinny latte.
– A cup of natural yogurt.
– A protein bar.
– Two slices of cheese.
– Two tangerines.
– A bowl of baby carrots.
Your health is a valuable thing; look after your body and your mind so that you can live your life to the fullest – Remember you only get one!
Please share this with your friends and family and let us know what you think in the comments below.